Thursday, February 21, 2013

Project life, weeks 3 and 4

It's been a crazy few weeks and although I've managed to stay on top of project life I haven't managed to keep up blogging about it. So over the next few days I'll be playing a little blog catch up to show you what I've been doing the last few weeks.

Here is project life week 3


The glasses and mustache folder represents a close group of friends and some personal journaling about how much they mean to me. The house in the bottom right is just one that we have been looking at online. I'm enjoying house shopping since I didn't get to help pick our first house!



I included a small insert this week. We had been so busy packing and getting the house ready, we took a short break to enjoy the beautiful weather. 57 degrees in the middle of January? It was beautiful!


This side of my spread includes, me giving Brianna a hair cut, what was left of my scrappy space as we packed, and my belly at 28 weeks.

On to week 4!



Trevor surprised me with a Keurig as an early birthday present. I used the wrapping paper and ribbon from the package and included the picture of the Keurig. I also included a list of funny things Brianna said through out the week. Definitely stuff I want to remember in ten years!

 
On the other side I have before and after shots of the house as we painted and packed, a pic of Trevor's toe. (His second broken toe in two months!) And of course my weekly pregnancy photo.


Here's a close up of a little flap I included. It gave me a little extra room to include more journaling. I really like using these in my weekly spreads!

So that was our week 3 and 4. I'll be back again tomorrow with week 5! Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment